Dec 26, 2012

Gift cards


Do you ever think gift cards are slightly impersonal? When you give them, do you feel like you're cheating or taking short cuts? Well, I'm a TERRIBLE gift-giver! I think that I think way too hard. As if I have the personal responsibility to give the receiver the bestest most creative gift they will ever open. Talk about putting pressure on yourself! But receiving a gift card/ certificate, who doesn't want to? Well, in my house, my husband makes the BEST cards and/or gift certificates. Here is my Christmas gift certificate and please enjoy!



With every too-good-to-be-true deal, you always have to read the fine print!
(P.S. When writing fast, whether letters are silent or not, they can be forgotten)

 

Merry Christmas to each of you!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the SMALL PRINT!! so Cute! You lucky girl!!! Your in for a treat! Xo