Feb 13, 2009

Yard Fairy

Someone must've read my blog... or possibly the weather was nice enough to play outside? We've had visitors playing in our yard again! YAY! Yesterday I found some electrical tape, purple and pink curled up ribbons and 2 popsicle sticks. I hope they had loads of fun playing.

Happy Friday the 13th...(duhn-duhn-duhn)! That makes tomorrow Valentine's Day! The shop is closed. Mark and I are up for a day of romance, since this will be our last Valentine's without little ones. And we're grateful for that. I want to take a drive with the windows down and show him all the wondeful smells of Florida at this time of year. The orange blossoms should all be blooming. This is perfect timing for a gorgeous ride. We wish each of you a very loving and happy Valetine's day...whatever you do! Lauren-Orlando Loves you and wishes you a very special V-Day!

BABY UPDATE: Mark and I are settling in to the idea of becoming parents. We went to the doctor last week but due to our little "situation" (no insurance) we didn't do a sonogram. So far it appears our due date is October 5th. We're going back on March 4th to find out for sure. I could be further along though.

2 comments:

Katheryn said...

So did you take that drive? I hope you did it early in the morning because yesterday was kind of a yucky day. But since you got to spend it with your honey, it probably didn't matter that it rained all afternoon :)

Amanda and Steve said...

BABY!?!?!? Hooray! I'm so happy for you! Now Mark can use his Santa costume with his own kids. :-)