Mar 3, 2009

The Name

What's in a name? As girls, we grow up ready to name things: babydolls, puppies, kitties, future children and anything that comes our way. Cassie and I always wanted to have a business together and call it "C & C _________ Factory." Then we had to name the title company- that took a lot of time. We came up with names for a sweets shop (since we love them). Mark and I had fun trying to come up with the perfect name for his shop. Sometimes, I feel names aren't exactly fitting for certain occasions. So now that my yard stories are all over, I feel its time to move on. I need to rename this blog and I need some help. So please send your ideas!


Speaking of naming things. We do not have an update on Baby Gentle. We will hopefully have resolution soon with our... "situation" and will be able to give you a real update. As for now, we're going to say our due date is October 5th. As long as this baby gets here healthy, we'll be happy! Sending lots of love!!

3 comments:

that1gamer2know said...

C & C Blog Factory??

Kim Jarvis said...

You know that I'm not brave enough to give you any suggestions. Anything I came up with would sound ridiculous next to the clever things that you always come up with!

Deanna said...

What do you think of MC Blogs-a-lot? (M for Mark, C for Casey) "I like big blogs and I cannot lie... you other bloggers can't deny..."