Mar 31, 2009

Braggin' rights

I know its a bit early to brag, but we can't contain ourselves! Here he or she is...the first pictures of Baby Gentle!
This one shows off the possible "Sam Eagle" I wrote of before.

These are the other two good shots. Hopefully next month (possibly May 7th) I'll be able to post a picture of this baby and their genitals! :) Sounds crude but we all want to know what gender this baby is! We won't tell you what we're hoping for...other than a healthy baby!
Hope you can see our sweet little baby that's growing inside me! We are so excited to kiss this baby's cheeks and welcome them to our family.

9 comments:

Kim Jarvis said...

Yes, I can see it! Isn't it amazing to see that little baby for the first time? SO EXCITED for you!

Amanda and Steve said...

So, so sweet! January must have been a good, or at least a romantic, month because I have 4 friends/relatives who are due in October. Is Sam the Eagle the blue Muppet American bald eagle? He makes me laugh.

Deanna said...

I love that you can see the "Sam Eagle" at this stage of the game! How exciting!

Janelle Heath said...

Congratulations! We are very excited for you!! You will be wonderful parents. I hope you have names picked out for both sexes - just in case.

Casey Gentle said...

Amanda,
Yes! You got it! Sam Eagle is the blue American bald eagle Muppet! The men of my husband's family are notorious for their noses! :)

Katheryn said...

Seeing the baby for the first time is one of my favorite parts of being pregnant. Soon you'll get to feel him/her mover - that is another favorite time for me. So excited for you guys!

Christina Brinkworth said...

I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to find out what it is!! Boy or Girl???

Michelle said...

How fun to see! I am so happy for you both. Being a mom is seriously the best thing in the world! Loves!

Laurel said...

CONGRATULATIONS! so glad our paths crossed...lets both agree neither of us are blog-stalking the other (grin)