Dec 15, 2009

A Blessed Day

Sunday, Dec 6th, Mark and I were thrilled to bring our sweet baby to church, surround ourselves with family and friends and bless our little man. It was really more than I ever imagined. After church we went to my brother & sister-in-law's home for some tasty food and great fellowship. That's right, I said it- fellowship!


Here's our first family picture since the hospital.



We were making a scene.
Best kisses are right when he's getting hungry.

We love to talk, and you can get a a good look at those little side and back rolls.


Today we called GiGi (short for great-grandma), Mark's Grandma Gentle so she could hear Marky talking. Grandma- these are the faces he was making!

These are all pictures a super good friend took for us. Thanks Lisa B (what up punk) for posting these pictures for us. I have to get my camera from Mark to show you how cute he was in his blessing outfit. It was to-die-for cute!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

I am so sad I missed all the cutest! I love cute babies! He is so cute, I can not believe how big he is getting.Your family is GRRRREAT!!! I am glad you guys had a great day free of lucky charms ulike the last time you were at a blessing.

Kelly said...

Oh love blessing days! Your family photo is Great! That needs to be blown up and hung on the wall! Love baby kisses!

Katheryn said...

He is so sweet and I just know his blessing was beautiful. I bet he gives some great kisses! I miss little baby kisses.

Deanna said...

You gotta love those hungry kisses... and I am LOVIN' those rolls on his thighs! It's that good breastmilk (ha ha!)!