Dec 10, 2009

Party Pooper or Poo-Poo Party?

Well you see...I had to drop my cousin Lisa off at the airport early (for me) Monday morning. Upon returning home I had a serious diaper to change. Mr. Marky had quite the poopy mess. I pulled a good amount off with the diaper, started wiping him up and noticed it was going up his back a little, getting caught by his pocketed waistband (thank you Huggies). I lifted his legs a little higher and guess what happened? Yep, he sprayed poop everywhere! It went all over. I was trying to get the poop moved away from him (since he had no changing pad cover on his changing pad) his legs were still up in the air when he started peeing. And it was going over the changing station down the wall. So I lowered his legs and began to block the pee with my left hand. Once we was done and wet I was back to work cleaning him up when his butt exploded again! Up his legs go so he's not sitting in poop when he starts peeing down the wall again. With pee in my left hand and poop in my right and laughing hysterically, I was unable to get a picture. Not that you would've wanted to see it but it really was a stinky good time. After about 57 wipes and 800 paper towels, every thing went into the washer and every one got in the shower. We got showered and had a much needed nap after that. It was a good day.

On an almost sad note-I packed up most of the 0-3 months clothes last night. The newborns have been gone a while. My little man is growing SO fast. 2.5 weeks ago he weighed in at 14 lbs 3 oz. I'm positive he's more than 15 lbs now. He's got the absolute cutest and cuddliest body ever. I really just want to eat him up. Here are some pictures of his beautiful body during a naked baby run.

3 comments:

Amanda and Steve said...

That is absolutely hilarious! My friend calls those episodes "poop rockets."

Katheryn said...

Ah, the joys of poop explosions! I think that is the reason God made kids so stinkin' is so that you wouldn't get mad at them if they cover you and your furniture with poop :) He really is a doll. I love all his little rolls. I need to come kiss them!

Kim Jarvis said...

Haha! Been there. At times like that, I am surprised that we can laugh about it. What else can we do, I guess.