Apr 17, 2010

6 Month Pics

I wanted to quickly post these to share them with you.

He really is worth the wait!


I love how tickled he is in the pictures

He's a total flirt. This was his Easter outfit...until my husband said he looked like a Mexican and proceeded to call him Hector.


Again, completely tickled


Rolling around in one of the most beautiful afghans ever!


Doing his push-ups


What he does best...suck his fingers


This is one of my favorites...this is what I am blessed enough to see every day. My sweet baby playing on the floor in pure delight. It's the best!
Such a little man isn't he???

8 comments:

Amanda and Steve said...

I love naked babies and babies on onesies who suck on their hands, smile with their eyes, drool, and are so happy to be alive!

Dave n' Kristi said...

He is so stinkin cute! What a lucky mama you are.

Amber said...

SUPER CUTE!

Michelle said...

So super cute! He is darling! I love them...I really love the last one!

Kelly said...

Hector Is DARLING! Oh I would like to nibble on him! Why did I have to move away when the you and your sista had these cute little babies to love on? I am Missing Out!

I loved the Easter Outfit!

Love those Eyelashes.. They are to die for!

Hmmm he is sooo CUTE!

Katheryn said...

He is just so darling! I just want to eat him up!

Kim Jarvis said...

His smile is just too adorable! He looks so much like his daddy in these pictures. (at least to me he does).
He keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Mindy said...

Totally adorable!!