Jan 3, 2011

Oh, Girls Camp

Did you know I love girls camp? I have been every year since I turned 12 except the one summer I was on my mission.

A friend commented on my last post about not worrying about leaving my Marks for camp this year since I'm going to be very pregnant. Well, no such luck. A couple months back I was called as the stake camp director. I have to go. But we're shaking things up and doing a shortened camp and it will be at a mega close location (not even leaving our county). I really can't complain. If I have any trouble, I'll be 20 minutes from my Dr and my hospital.

Kelly, thanks for giving me something to blog about. And Happy New Year. 2011 is going to be a great year.

5 comments:

Amanda and Steve said...

Well, all I can say is good for you. And if you need a sitter for Marky, I would be happy to help;.

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Ok so I just deleted my comment... I was saying, Prayers do get answered! You can now keep the streak alive and say you have been 13 years in a row. I love how camp got changed just to have you up at camp. They needed yoru bright happy smile! You really did make camp! Make sure you have a comfy chair, a mega phone to yell out demands, lots of yummy treats, and the bed next to the best air conditioner~! And you should be good to go! And is your sista going up too? You can put her on feet, back and head rubbing! You two could really have that camp rocking! Wish I could be with you all!

Kim Jarvis said...

I don't know how I missed your last post! I would've jumped in right away to wish you a big, huge, CONGRATULATIONS!

Soooooo happy for you and the Marks!

Stacy Pettersen said...

Whoa, we need another post explaining what the scoop is on Girls' Camp! No Camp Oleeno? Please do tell!!!