Dec 10, 2011

Good News/Bad News

Remember when I mentioned my camera broke? Well, I figured out (just in time for Marky's birthday in Sept) that if I used it upside down, it worked. YAY!!! So we got some awesome video footage and everything. Then we got to use it on our AWESOME trip. We came home from our trip at ridiculous o'clock in the morning. That evening, we went to a high school homecoming football game where our niece was presented as the Junior class Princess (I'm a VERY proud aunt) and went home. After settling in from getting home Mark bought me a laptop. So I was all ready to load pics and our camera that we thought was broken but we could still use is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. :( I'm devastated. I have avoided blogging from all the disappointment. And man, there was some great stuff on there. I'm still praying it appears. In fact, I just said another quick silent one. Now I shall move on...

post signature

3 comments:

Nana said...

So sad. I would have been devastated.

Unknown said...

How sad! I hope it is found. I am sure there are plenty of darling pictures/videos . . . with your kids, could it be anything but?

Kim Jarvis said...

That stinks! I have missed your blogs! I will say a quick silent prayer for you too!