Dec 27, 2011

A Little Christmas Eve Miracle

Mark and I loaded up the kids and went to finish some shopping. And by finish, I mean by myself something to wear on Christmas day to church. I ran in and he drove the kids around. I came out, went down a block to pick up some lunch, came out and Mark said “I think one of the kids just had an explosion back there.”  I looked back and realized Marky had thrown up. And it was all over his car seat, his blankie, clothes and it was SOOO stinky. This was his first time throwing up, other than spit-up as a baby. So we undressed him, I jumped in the back seat, we buckled him up and drove straight home snuggled next to me. Then out of nowhere, he pulled out THIS black familiar looking item ↓

DSC00553[1]

My sweet little green-faced man found my long lost camera. I knew it was somewhere, just didn’t know where. Now stay tuned for day 4 of our trip. It gets it’s own post. Thankful for please-help-me-find-what-I’m-looking-for prayers being answered. And to me, the camera being found was a tiny Christmas eve miracle. And the fact that my Marky wasn’t otherwise sick.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah for camera no yeah for throwup! Merry Christmas, hope it was magical for your family.

Kelly said...

Hip Hip HOORAY! I have been missing out on your post... Jump on it! xoxox
Happy 2012

mrsarmogansclass said...

This post made me smile for real! Chandani's first & only throw up was ON ME :( I was so worried about her that when Ravi handed me a wet wash cloth I immediately cleaned her up forgetting about myself. Ravi told he'd tame her cause "you've GOT to do something about that" (pointing at the throw up down the front of me, whi,e gagging). We laughed SO HARD about it later... after I cleaned up & he wasn't gagging!