Feb 27, 2012

Once Upon a Time…

…There was a girl named Casey…

rocks2

…She rocked. Look how cute.

Now…I broke another laptop. HOW. IS. THIS. POSSIBLE!? I bet my husband doesn’t think I rock so much now. Someone should buy stock in cheap laptops, cause I will make them rich.

So for those of you counting, that is 3 laptops and 1 camera broken in 1 year.

Good news: I found my broken camera, again. It went missing after I posted how excited I was that Marky found it. So, now I’m set up on a desk top. We’ll just see how this goes. I am planning to spend tonight trying to do some catching up. I have missed you, my blogger buddies. 

2 comments:

Katheryn said...

The really really stinks. Our laptop bit the dust a few months back and Nathan just bought a new one about a week ago. Within 3 days the kids had put a big scratch across the screen. I guess we both have awful luck with electronics! Glad to see you back blogging though!

Unknown said...

Welcome back! I guess I am going to have to talk to you about laptops when the one we have finally dies . . . hoping it's not too soon.