Jan 13, 2009

Our Crazy Front Yard

As you know, Mark and I haven't been blessed with children yet. However, if you were to pull up to our home and look at our yard you'd think we were lying liars who lie! Since we both work a lot of long hours, our driveway is empty all day. I'm sure that creates quite the fortress of fun. I have such a hard time figuring out what to blog about, so I thought I could start with what's in the yard and work from there.

Sunday I got home from church and took a nice look at the yard. There was a set of glow-in-the-dark vampire teeth, scooter and purple curly ribbons. Normally I'll find a juice box, wrapper for the straw (of course), a Ripstik, a bike, a shoe, a welcome mat (not mine)...as you can see, its always an adventure. Mark and I love it. We hope our yard is filled with all sorts of stuff from our own kids one day. Our backyard is normally limited to balls and action figures.

4 comments:

Sharalea said...

Casey! I love it! Welcome to the blogosphere. I'll be keeping tabs on you now, sista'!
:)

I just finished uploading pics from our Christmas holidays on the fam blog:
www.pilotandprincess.blogspot.com

and if you're interested, i also have a me-blog:
www.sharalea.blogspot.com

Nathan said...

That is so funny! All we ever get is trash like papers, beer bottles, soda cans, etc. I guess what the wind doesn't blow onto our yard pedestrians feel the need to drop off their unwanted deposits. Blogs can be about anything so just keep up the goods.

Christina Brinkworth said...

Yeah you!! I am so glad you are blogging. It is amazing how you can keep up with your friends and know what is going on in their life just by reading blogs. It's almost like talking everyday. Love ya and I will be watching you!!

Deanna said...

YAY! I am so happy to see you in blog-world! I love your take on the world, and you also (albeit inadvertently) said balls. :)