Jan 19, 2009

Yard announcement

Yesterday I got a text on my phone. It said "hey, Maddie needs to go in your backyard, her artwork flew back there- is it ok?" Of all the great things in my yard, never would I have thought about artwork by a very talented teenager. How in the world did it fly over the fence into the middle of my yard? She's lucky her artwork didn't land in Cami's "masterpieces."

I'm sad to say that one of my little friends moved away. I probably won't have as much stuff in my yard now and that makes us sad. Before he left, he made sure we had his scooter for a couple nights. So long Junior and Caitlyn! We'll also miss your parents who were very good friends to us!

1 comments:

Kelly B said...

You're as funny in writing as you are in person! I LOVE your photo! I'm so glad that you're "clogging." :)