Jan 19, 2009

Tag, I'm it!

A-Z Tag

This is dedicated to my great friend Lori...unless she meant another Casey!?

All you need to know about me from A to Z!

A--Attached or Single: VERY Attached to Mark. We met 5 years ago online, He moved here after 3 visits, got engaged and married 3 months later.

B--Best Friend: Mark, my mom, my sister Cassie (not my twin), my cousin Lisa, Emily and my dog Cami and of course my other very special ladies!

C--Cake or Pie: Cake-any time. Pie...as long as its not a berry or anything that rhymes with berry!

D--Day of Choice: Sunday. Nothing better than spending the afternoon with the man I love and being able to relax! And my sister makes a great dinner that evening!

E--Essential Item: Makeup and cell phone in "mama's special pocket" ...you ladies from church know where my phone is!

F--Favorite Color: yellow because its SO happy! But my signature color is RED.

G--Greatest Accomplishment: I work with my husband AND I'm in Nursery! Feeling quite accomplished, thank you very much!

H--Hometown: Right here in Orange Park, FL

I--Indulgences: getting waxed, Publix Chocolate Trinity (aka the Holy Trinity of ice cream-the only trinity I live by) hair and makeup products! They are a little extravagant but I'm worth it!

J--January or July: January...new year, nice weather

K--Kids: 1 Female English Bulldog-Cami...she's my buddy! Praying for more kids...preferably humans!

L--Life is incomplete without: Mark and Reality TV

M--Marriage Date: Sept 25, 2004 (Best day of my life)

N--Number of Siblings: 4 -1 sister, 3 brothers ---Johnny, Cassie, Joshua (then me) and JoJo

O--Oranges or Apples: Both, depends on the season. But if it's February, Oranges. nothing smells better than driving by the orange blossoms! Cami (my bulldog) LOVES apples she wanted me to clarify that!

P--Phobias or fears: Not being a mom, losing my husband and snakes...not sure which is scariest!

Q--Quotes: "Have a great day. Make it a great day, it's the only way to have one!" My mom, every day she dropped me off at school

R--Reasons to Smile: My husband just licked me. Last night we were going to eat dinner at my sister's house and he bit me on the way there. I guess today was nice!

T--Tag 5 Friends: Alright...Christina, Jessica, Kim a.k.a. Bubba, Deanna and Brooke

U--Unknown fact about me: I have a wart in my nose that most people think is a nose gobblin...weird huh?

V--Very favorite stores: Sephora, Ulta, Belk (I love the entire staff), Dylan's Candy Bar

W--Worst habit: sleeping in my makeup and biting the skin around my fingernails....not biting the fingernails though.

X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: I would say transvaginal ultra sound...lol j/k. I'm looking forward to only day having an ultra sound!

Y--Your favorite food: My mama's chicken 'n rice or chicken 'n dumps, chicken enchiladas (not just any) and here lately, taco bell! but i do love a treat too...as if you didn't know that.

Z--Zodiac: Leo...meow!

**Did you learn anything new?
**Will you play?

6 comments:

Jessica Chalmers said...

umm, do you mean me Jessica as in Jessica the mother of Natalie and Ashtin?????

Jessica Chalmers said...

I love your comments by the way. Yes, I did learn something!

Christina Brinkworth said...

That was great! I learned so much!! Love ya all the days!

Jessica Chalmers said...

hey, you left off the S!!!!!!!

Kim Jarvis said...

I have to agree with the Chocolate Trinity. Nothing else compares. We don't have Publix up here, so that is a must whenever I visit FL.

lorijolley said...

I just realized I left off S. S is for Season. Sorry! Thanks for playing!