Mar 24, 2010

Half way thru

...Our first year.

Yep, that means our baby boy is 6 months old!!

At 6 months, Marky is a blast. Yesterday we had such a special moment together. We were laughing back and forth with kisses and hugs. My heart is full. I am so thankful. I am SO happy. Motherhood is the sweetest experience of my life. I may be completely consumed in this little guy (minus bunco, occasion date nights out and a few other trips to the store) but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I look forward to waking up each morning to spend another day with the most delicious baby boy ever! :)

4 comments:

Amber said...

Motherhood is the BEST! Little Marky is sosososo cute. (I know you already know that). But look at those eyes they just suck you right in.

Katheryn said...

He really is precious. And you are right, motherhood is the most wonderful experince. It is such a blessing. Little baby smiles can make even the hardest day so much better!

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness he is sooo CUTE! I love those big eyes and Long eye lashes... How could it be it was just yesterday we were at camp and you were prego? Where does the time go? We must love everyday! Give him a lil kiss from me. He is a Lucky boy to get you as his Mom and Buddie!

Kim Jarvis said...

6 months is when it really starts getting fun! Their little personalities just grow every day.

What a sweetie! and those eyes.....