Mar 15, 2011

Serious Dinner Convo

This time change has me fooled. Yesterday, I didn't start cooking until almost 7pm. Oops. But whatever, we ate...eventually. I fed Marky first, then Mark got home, we put the big guy to bed and we had dinner together. During dinner, Mark shared some of his feelings and thoughts about possibly not having a very long life. He insisted that I need to be healthy to raise our gorgeous kids. I said "well, why don't we both try harder to be healthy?" He said "Not just health for me. I'm thinking anything could happen. I could get hit by a bus, creamed by a runaway cement truck or bit in the face by a rabid badger."

I sat there and laughed at him while writing what he was saying. He said "What? Now you're gonna get online and make fun of my with your friends so you can all laugh at me?!" And of course I said DUH.

Be careful for runaway cement trucks with these wild hills and mountains here in Florida.

Good news: Badgers prefer to live in dry, open grasslands, fields, and pastures. They are found from high alpine meadows to sea level (or below in Death Valley, California).