Mar 31, 2011

What's Your Dream?

I don't mean goals, I mean what do you dream about at night? Lately, my dreams are CRAZY.

This morning I got a little love nudge from my husband telling me he had a super steamy dream about me, which is very flattering. However, I was busy dreaming that we dropped some coins in the floor and Marky was running after them. Better than dreaming neighbors are in our bed or that a garage door app on my phone opens 3 garage doors in the neighborhood to reveal weird stuff going on at their houses.

Isn't it funny how two people sharing the same bed have such completely different dreams?!

post signature

5 comments:

Stacy Pettersen said...

I have really. weird. dreams. Jon can't believe the stuff I come up with sometimes, because he doesn't even remember his dreams (though he used to sell me contacts during the night... he's a talker)!

that1gamer2know said...

What's your dream? Everybody comes to Hollywood with a dream.

Unknown said...

I dreamed last night that I was attending my 15 year class reunion (scary I know, but it is really this summer). A bunch of people crashed it, including Clif and Britini Gerald! Weird, right? A bunch of other really crazy things happened, but in a nut shell that was it.

Katheryn said...

I always have crazy dreams, but most of the time I only remember little bits and pieces of them. Last night it was something about a cat jumping onto my head. Yeah, I don't get it either :)

Kelly said...

I LOVE YOU! You two crack me up!

Last night I dreamed I was just about to eat a brownie and heard Millie yell Mom! I yelled back Im in the kitchen, Heath sat up... I sat up we looked around and laughed. I was very sad I didnt have a brownie to nibble on.