Oct 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

We're carving pumpkins and baking up our Mummy dogs. No Halloween is complete without those two things. Last night was our annual family pumpkin carving party. I will have to post those pictures later. For now, I wanted to share our Little Man's newborn pictures.

Here he is in his little Halloween outfit. All the costumes seem to be made for babies trick or treating during a blizzard. Someone needs to make newborn size costumes for babies in tropical weather.


So small in his Daddy's hands

He looked up at me when I kissed him

My Marks- II and III

Mommy and her little sideburns man

We love this picture...he's just so cute and his arms have so much definition

I think he looks great in blue, I could really just eat him up

Still wanting to eat him and his little feet and cheeks and...well...I'm his Mommy, what can I say?


Can you tell we're in love?

My little Marky is 5.5 weeks old now. I can't believe how fast this month has been. I've got more pictures to post but need Mark to locate the camera cord to do so. I hope you have a very safe and tasty Halloween. Speaking of tasty holidays, we are looking forward to sharing just how thankful we are with Thanksgiving on the way.

8 comments:

Kim Jarvis said...

He is just so scrumptious - I totally know what you mean by wanting to eat him up! Those pictures are so adorable! I loved every one of them. And your hair looks magnificent as always!
Happy Halloween!

Tim, Rachel and our girls said...

Too CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures, I love seeing your adorable baby boy! And you are right, someone does need to make costumes for tropical climates!

Amanda and Steve said...

I love the pictures! My favorite is the one of him looking up at his mommy when you're kissing him. Two of our trick-or-treaters tonight stunk like B.O. because they were sweating in their "blizzard" costumes.

Michelle said...

He is seriously so cute! Happy Halloween little Mark! :)

Jessica Chalmers said...

What a doll! Great picts!

Mandi said...

I love them! He is adorable! I love the one with you kissing him and him looking up at you. So sweet! They are all really cute though. Did you go to owen mills? Thanks for sharing! I can not believe that he is getting older oh it really isbitter seet. I am glad you are enjoying every second of it. You will cherish all those little moments later. Your a great Mommy!

Katheryn said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I especially love the one with Mark holding him and you kissing him as he looks up at you (as it seems everyone else does too :). It is just so sweet it melts my heart. You really did good bringing that little one into the world.

Unknown said...

Too cute! Where did you have the pics done?