Nov 12, 2009

Camera Cord Found...

...Finally!! I've uploaded a couple hundred pictures (no exaggeration) so let's pick up where we left off...

You saw his first bath, this is Little Mark's first shower! He tolerated this way better.

We started getting fogged up from these hot men of mine.

Halloween outfit since I didn't want to bake him in a Halloween costume. Do you love his shoes? Thanks Aunt Cassie for the hat and shoes! Funny story, I bought these shoes from Craigslist and my sister bought them at the Van's outlet. We're so good we bought different sizes! :) He also has a pair of shoes to match this hat.

This night he slept 7 hours!!! I woke up a bunch making sure he was still breathing.

We love bath time!

Little Marky fell asleep nursing and I had to jump up to let Cami out. I thought he looked so cute. Kim, can you see what is behind my boppy?

He's throwing up gang signs already. He knows he's Mark, III.

Do you hear that, Mommy is taking pictures of me!!


Something about his face when he yawns...just so cute.


I'm thankful for this little man in my life. He certainly makes me so happy. I'm also thankful he's healthy. Two Mondays ago at his 1 month check up he was 11 lbs 3 oz and 23 inches long. That puts him in the 95th percentile for height and 90th for weight. While we were there, he rolled over for the first time. I just couldn't believe it. So I took him to my parents' house the next day and he rolled over again. He's growing so fast. I have no choice in the matter, he's going to grow up and I'd better be on board and enjoy the ride.

More pictures to follow

8 comments:

Nathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan said...

Mindy says that is one beautiful baby!! Congrats again

Mandi said...

Ok where do I start? First there is nothing like taking a shower with a newborn baby it is the best! Even if Aaron was the one that bathed with Harris I just loved seeing them in all there "glory". Next, The oe of him sleeping in his boppy that one you should enter into some kinda contest. It is oe of the cutest photos I have ever seen.... and I have really cute kids. I love his little hands and well he is just cute. I can not wait till him and Harris are buds it is going to be cute. We are gonna be in TROUBLE! Very Cute! He is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Katheryn said...

He is just so adorable! And I am so glad you found the camera cord because I was suffering from baby Mark picture stavation :) The pictures are all so cute, but I really love the one of him all wrapped up in his towel. I makes his eyes look so big and beautiful!

It was nice to see him (and you too) in person earlier this week, but I was kind of sad that he slept the whole time and I didn't get to hold. Hopefully next time!

Kelly said...

Oh he is sooo cute! I love the one with his eyes side open! Nothing better than a new little baby to love on! You better jump on board cause they do change every day... Love the updates! Happy you found that cord!

Kim Jarvis said...

Oh my goodness! Can he get any cuter? I'm dying over her.

LOVE the gang sign - that is just too perfect. And yes, I see what is behind the bobby - my blankie!

that1gamer2know said...

So In Love!

Michelle said...

he's adorable!! love it.