Nov 13, 2009

Faces of an Angel

Oh the many faces of my little Marky. He's also starting to smile and boy do we love that. My camera is acting crazy (ever since a certain cousin played with it) so I'm still trying to get it to take a good picture. Please bear with me!

Here he is after his pants were changed. He loves a clean hiney.


And then I caught this face too



More random pictures with my camera acting a fool but you can see his smile

Yay, this one is more clear

More gang signs (representin' for Roman numeral 3)
I kept asking if he wanted to get in the shower with me...this is his shower seat.
He's thinking about showering...
...of course he said yes to being clean!

I love him in a towel and that face makes me want to bite him.


Ok, so maybe I was a little close in this one because his eyes are crossed...but possibly one of my favorite pictures!

Who doesn't love a naked baby? I didn't position the towel, it just happened to cover his package, thankfully!

His faces are all so wonderful to me. Keep those smiles coming Little Marky. I have my very own angel in my home now. And that's something to be thankful for.

6 comments:

that1gamer2know said...

I see little Johnny in the first picture! So cute. I just want to eat him up.

Amber Miskin said...

Those are some great pictures Casey! He's adorable.

Katheryn said...

Yep, definitely some really cute faces :) He is just darling!

Mandi said...

Once agian Casey he is ADORABLE! I love all his faces. For the record you will never get tired of their cute little faces. I love the crossed eyed one the most though! Very FUNNY!

Jessica Chalmers said...

So cute!!

Deanna said...

I just want to suck on those cheeks! He is such a beautiful smiley guy! I can't wait to meet him in person! I miss you tons! The cross-eye pic is sweet. That's typical of babies this age as they figure out how to work all those muscles... bless 'em!