Feb 23, 2010

5 Month Marky

Our little bear is 5 months old today.

He's loves to sleep in Daddy's car

He loves eating. So far carrots, sweet potatoes and green beans.

Can you believe I found a bear coat for my bear?!

This bear loves his Daddy-Bear

And Momma-bear, too

He loved his first beautiful day at the beach. Slightly chilly though

He loves to have these tasty little cheeks smooched

He loves taking family pictures...even when I cut half his cute little face off.

Mark managed to all of us on there...but we thought a bird pooped on our baby bear. This is the proof he spit up!



I didn't know using the timer and beach setting together would cause the shutter to go off a whole bunch of times.

Other than me trying to get my hair out of my face, look how cute my boys are. You can see Mark singing to Marky and Marky is so intrigued. Such a sweet moment.
He loves when we sing to him. Especially on a gorgeous day at the beach in a bear coat. :)
And most importantly, we LOVE our little Marky. He certainly makes every day super special for us.

5 comments:

Dave n' Kristi said...

He's adorable! What a cute family you have :)

Christina Brinkworth said...

Sooooo cute and what a cute little family!!!

Heather said...

I'm so glad I got to more officially meet your little bear. He's such a cutie!!

Katheryn said...

I love the teddy bear coat! He looks adorable in it! You guys make a perfect little family!

Deanna said...

Love the pics! I miss you so much! I know it's such a lame thing to say because it doesn't start to capture the scope of it, but it was so worth waiting for, no? You savor everything after hoping for a baby for so long. It is sweet anyway, but SO MUCH SWEETER when you have to pay up front for it.