Feb 2, 2010

Marky at 4 Months

Yep, I said it...4 months!

At four months, Marky weighed in at 18 lbs 2 oz (95%) 25.75 inches (75%). He now has control of his cute little head, he's a ninja with his kicking maneuvers, he's been rolling over from tummy to back since 6 weeks (when he wants to-not on demand) but now he does little baby crunches as if he's trying to come from back to tummy. He wiggles, he squirms, he laughs, he cries, he eats, he sleeps and he poops. But the last few are a little more obvious. He loves singing and interacting and he gets some extra perks to go along with that....

...Like his Jumperoo (although he really doesn't care for it that much)

This is probably why he doesn't care for it, his toes barely touch

(Please don't tell Mark his toes are in this shot)

He loves his bath


He likes to help in the kitchen (or watch Mommy, and that helps)


He was so excited we were finished with the dishes


His favorite new thing, RICE CEREAL!



Boy, I love this little guy. I remember the days when I had to blog about other kids playing in my yard because I had no inspiration. I hope you're not bored hearing all about my little man, but too bad if you are. He is most inspiring.

2 comments:

Katheryn said...

We would never get bored of posts about little Marky. He is so cute, how could we possibly get tired of his cuteness??? I need to see him in person soon so that I can get the full cuteness effect :)

Kim Jarvis said...

4 months? Are you kidding? I can't wait to see him on Friday and nibble on those cheeks!
Never boring!!!!!!