Jan 28, 2010

Chinese New Year

Man who waits to post pictures of new year, is in denial the new year has come and its almost February.

2010- year of the Tiger

Your lucky numbers are 9-25-10-25-8-21-9-23.

No, I wasn't trying to wait until Chinese New Year to share my New Years pictures with you. Especially since the pictures we took of Marky tonight are FAR too cute to wait. So let's roll.

This little guy's shirt says "I'm formal, yet I'm here to party." :)

For those who don't read the blogs of my sister, Cassie or our great friends, the Jammes...we spent NYE at Cassie & Jason's home playing Poker (didn't even know her).

Here are Cassie and Jason trying to up the ante.

Mark is flashing a chip...which I probably wasn't flashing because I couldn't seem to win a good round.

My sweet niece, GA--how gorgeous is she with those EYES!?!?


I know what you're thinking and you're wrong...it's a plant behind Mandi's head.


Mandi and Aaron. Thank you Aaron for your super bad poker set and the lesson in Texas Hold 'em.



My Happy New Year Family.
And CoCo in the background.

Jason was our big winner of the evening and Cassie couldn't handle it. So she went nursery class on him (no, its mine).


We had to wake up the little guy to take him home. But he was still oh so formal. :)


Better late than never...Happy New Year. :)
In case you were wondering...Chinese New Year is February 14th.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

We had a great time! Your little bear was looking sharp in his formal wear. I was soooo excited to get him with out my own babies all over me. We love you guys! Thaks for being so great friends!

Kim Jarvis said...

That looks like some good times. I've only played poker one time - you where there. CRAZY!

Katheryn said...

Well I'm glad you didn't wait all the way until Chinese New Year to post these pictures! As usual, little Mark looks adorable! I love his formal wear :)