Jan 8, 2010

Baby's First Christmas Eve


Our Christmas Eve was spent making gifts for our family and taking pictures of Marky in front of our tree. Please enjoy.



I think he was pooping here. :)


I had a hard time getting him to look and smile at me.



Now his dad on the other hand...he could get him to look and smile.




Then he started talking to him...

My men- Mark II and Mark III

Guess who is drooling?

In my family we adults draw names each year. This year we had to make the gifts for each other. Mark drew Jason's name (my sister Cassie's husband). I always make Jason a huge peanut butter and chocolate bar. So here Mark is, making it for him. I had to document it so everyone would see that I didn't do it for him.


See how happy he is to be baking!


I was so proud of Mark for doing it himself. Hope your Christmas Eve was special. Celebrating the birth of our Lord is always special for us.

3 comments:

that1gamer2know said...

Jason is still enjoying his peanut butter cup. He rations it to make it last longer. Those are some bear awesome pictures of my Marky. Love him! Love you guys so much.

Katheryn said...

I love Mark's expression in that first picture of him cooking. It is classic! Little Mark is adorable in all of the pictures. Glad he had such a wonderful first Christmas!

Mandi said...

Hip Hip hooray for daddy's! You son is to cute! Aaron and I loves to see pics of him. High five to Mark! Excellent mixing skills! We are glad your 1st Christmas with your son is one that is unforgetable!