Jan 10, 2010

Cute for Hire

Welcome to Blazin Performance. We have a new mechanic on doody duty. He works hard (at being cute) and doesn't ask for much pay (milk).


Front desk work is so fun...

...ok, enough of this front desk stuff

Boss man came to see where the new guy was...out to the shop little dude.


This is where we keep our tools


This is a wrench



I had to repost this one. Its just too cute.

:)


Thank you for choosing Blazin Performance!


I love my mechanics.

Special thanks to my best friend, Penny Warlock. She's been saving this mechanic outfit for 2 years!
Amanda O- Hat came from B-R-U.

5 comments:

Deanna said...

LOVE IT! Could baby Mark be cuter? I think not! Y'all did GOOD! Love you!

Amber Miskin said...

I love it!

Katheryn said...

I love these pictures and I just love that outfit. He looks adorable!

Kim Jarvis said...

That is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!
It reminds me of a certain person that we wanted to change our oil in our cars just so we could see him in his mechanic suit!

mrsarmogansclass said...

Love all the pics! That's one cute, litle mechanic if I do say so :)