Jan 10, 2010

Ghost of Christmas Blast

OK, There wasn't a ghost but it was a blast!!! We celebrated our Christmas with my family at my oldest brother John's home.

Here's the beautiful Christmas tree my sister-in-law, Nikki, decorated

Here we were all gathered up to open presents.

Left to right: [nephew] Cody, [niece] Brittney (can only see her black pants and arms) holding my little man, Mom, [niece] Ashlee (with their dog Toby in her lap), [s-i-l] Nikki holding GA (I still love how handy it is that her name is a state), [big bro] John, [little bro] Jo-Jo (making video of my taking pictures)


Better view of Cody, Brittney (you can actually see her this time) & Marky. Plus a portion of my daddy on the far left.

My sexy Christmas beast with my daddy...please note my dad's Christmas morning bus-hair!! I love it!

Here you can see [b-i-l] Jason and a portion of Wendy [adopted sister] a.k.a. Asian Spice and [nephew] Christian popped up in the bottom.

[nephews] Christan and Johnny were enjoying opening gifts. And yes, Christian is wearing a Gators Snuggie. :)

Missing from our Christmas was Jo-Jo's daughter Madison. Hopefully we'll get to see her soon. We haven't had the chance to celebrate her 2nd birthday or Christmas. We love and missed you, Madi!

After all the food we ate (which was delicious) and opening gifts, we all fell asleep at one point or another. Mark found himself a sofa that was in a different room from the rest of us. I fell asleep with Jo-Jo next to me. When I woke up, I found Jo-Jo moved from a comfy chair and joined Mark. Except he evidently wasn't worried about comfort. :)

We like our naps.

While those boys slept, my sweet little man was shining his eyes and flashing his smiles at us.


Then we (I think 9 of us) gathered around the kitchen table and played Loaded Questions. It was so fun I forgot to take pictures. I won! In case any of you were wondering.

Uncle Johnny with the babies- GA and Marky


Its always such a great time with our family. We didn't leave until almost 11pm. Lucky are we to have one another. Can't wait to do it again. And that folks, was our Christmas BLAST!

6 comments:

Amber Miskin said...

That's awesome Casey! Glad you guys have such a great time together.

Amanda and Steve said...

I love Marky's Christmas clothes. I can't wait to the mechanic pictures; the "preview" one was so cute! Where did you get his hat? I have been looking for one like that for McKay.

Kim Jarvis said...

Looks like a blast!

that1gamer2know said...

I especially enjoyed all the pictures of you and your sister. You two always look like you are having a blast!

Katheryn said...

Looks like an amazing day! You really do have a wonderful family. I got to see your mom yesterday for a few minutes. I just love her!

mrsarmogansclass said...

Now that's a Christmas celebration :)