Jan 7, 2010

Catch up

I really need to catch up. Especially if our favorite little lady from Michigan is checking on her favorite boys. These boys love their Grandma Gentle!

Upcoming posts: Christmas Eve; Christmas day; Mini Mechanic Goes to Work; Happy New Year; And more. So here are a few pictures to hold you over.




Santa brought this thermal sleeper for the little guy. You can't tell but mixed into the camouflage is little brown bear faces. Its really cute. Thank you Santa!


This is one of my favorite pictures when I took our little mechanic to the shop.


Hoping to have some time tomorrow to share our first family Christmas. :)

2 comments:

Kim Jarvis said...

I can't wait! I've been missing your posts!
That last picture is too much!

Katheryn said...

I love that last picture too. He is just so cute and dressed up as a mechanic he is even cuter!