Jan 26, 2010

New Pukey the Bear

In case the time stamp on this post is wrong...let the records show it is 3:17 am. 2 hours ago I woke up to Mark (the husband) asking for help. I can't seem to put myself in bed in case he needs something. I hate to see him not feeling well. I believe he caught a bug that my little brother had. I'm hoping my undercooked steaks and occasional cookie dough have helped build up my immune system to I don't catch it. But who knows? I just don't want a sick baby....that would be the saddest thing ever.

He looks so bad I couldn't even consider grabbing the camera. Plus his location would not permit photos.

Hope you're feeling well! And how in the world do I change my time stamp???

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh I have missed so much! I hope you are all feeling better tonight! And getting some much needed sleep! Nothing worse than being sick!

Love the little one at work in his uniform. He is darling! Oh what a lucky Mom!