Aug 21, 2010

Birthday Love

I've never felt so much love on my birthday. It has been the best birthday ever. EVER.
I woke up to kisses from the one snuggled up next to me, then realized someone was smothering me from the top too. I opened my eyes to my mom and sister taking me to Waffle House for breakfast. And that's a big deal for me! My little brother, JoJo, his daughter and his girlfriend joined us there. The whole place cheered for my birthday, it was awesome.

Came home, relaxed a little. Got blindfolded and carried away to my surprise bowling birthday party! Mark called everyone he could think of the night before and while I was at breakfast. It was so fun. And let me tell you, I'm super hard to surprise. My 19th birthday there was a HUGE surprise at my apt that my super swell roomie arranged. And that's one of the few surprises I've had in life, other than getting pregnant!

Later we had everyone over for dinner. We ordered chinese from the tastiest place around these parts and some ate pizza and we had a great time. We ended the night with a Carvel ice cream cake, a regular cake, ice cream and ice cream sandwiches. WOW!

I got my hair done, a pedicure, makeup money and a makeup gift card, a frizz control hair product, 2 jars of Vegenaise, my very own portable hard drive to store pictures (cause I have a gazillion) and a Ninja for my kitchen. And best of all, I got to be a Mom! The gift that keeps giving.

It was such a great day. I have to say, I am one lucky girl! Thanks to all my family and friends (Yep, that's you) that made my day MEGA special for me. And a super special thank you to my sweet husband, Mark. You surprised me! And I love you SOOOO much! BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER!

Pictures to come

5 comments:

Pam said...

Birthday surprises are the best! So happy to hear you had an awesome birthday. I had to go check and see what a ninja was for your kitchen 'cause I know it wasn't some guy all dressed in black! LOL

Amber said...

I'm so glad you had a great birthday. Love ya Girl! What is a Ninja?????

Mandi said...

It was so fun!!!! I took Harris to the doctor in Monday and found out him and I both had strep throat. No wonder he was a wild man at your big surprise. Thanks for letting us celebrate with you. The question I have is was it Pizza hut or Papa Johns? Glad you had a wonderful birthday!

Katheryn said...

Do you know why you received so much birthday love? Because everyone loves you!!! Because, well, you are awesome! I'm so glad your birthday was extra special!

Kim Jarvis said...

Ok - so I'm more than a little late on this comment.

SO glad that you had such a great birthday! You deserve it! Wish I could've been there!