Aug 11, 2010

right place, right time

Saturday night we had our Girls Camp Graduation/Awards ceremony. Don't get too excited, I feel it was a slight flop.

Anyhow, I was taking the trash out to the dumpster as a mother was walking to her SUV. Her husband, two sons and daughter had been waiting.

Older son stands out the door and shouts:

"Mom, Dad doesn't want to go now. You need to come do whatever it is you do, to make him do it."

Smart kid!! I laughed so hard and said under my breath "well, she can't do that with you kids in the car!"

Talk about being in the right place at the right time.

2 comments:

Amanda and Steve said...

hahahaha! Sorry the night was a kind of a flop. That's always disappointing when that happens. I had a lot of those nights in YW.

Kelly said...

FUNNY! Only you could post something like that! Ha!

I know it wasn't a flop... Anything you do is Amazing! It always seem like it didn't go over well, but I know the Girls Loved it!