Aug 31, 2010

Honorable Mentions

Mark has been using our Ninja every day. Sometimes twice a day. I haven't used it once. I clean it but that's it! He is a blending fool, mixing every concoction possible. He let me know he uses it all the time because he's getting his black belt in tastiness. Ninja-the gift that keeps giving.

Saturday we got up early and went to the beach to watch the sun rise. It was a fabulous morning. Never enjoyed the beach so much. YAY for an occasional early morning!

Longboat Key, while not a Key you hear of often (and not south of Miami), is GORGEOUS! The Sun 'n Sea is a great escape. Wow, talk about a view. We looked out our window and what did we see? The Gulf of Mexico staring back at me! We shared a cottage with some of Mark's family that came from Michigan. The Marks and I ate breakfast at this little cafe right on the water. Delicious food, delicious view and delicious company.

I forgot my random thoughts I had. And that's worth mentioning, too.

1 comments:

Katheryn said...

I love love love the Gulf of Mexico. I think I might be prejudiced towards it because I grew up going to swim in the Gulf every summer :) Glad you guys had a great time. It is always nice to get away for a little while.