Jun 6, 2011

Counting Down

Most of you may be thinking I'm counting down 'til my baby girl gets here, not so. I'm counting down the days until girls camp is over. I'm excited for camp but until it's over, I can't really celebrate the beautiful miracle coming my way in just 6ish weeks. At this point, I feel guilty for not being more excited about my baby but then when I get to thinking about my baby, I feel guilty for not finishing up loose ends for camp. After camp is over, the guilt can fly right out the window and we can just move on to planning for a baby. So far, I have NOTHING done for this baby girl. Hopefully, in 2 weeks, the nesting fairy will make a stop my way and get me rolling.

Let the other count downs begin!

post signature

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Have a blast at camp. They are blessed to have you!

Amanda and Steve said...

Bless you for doing camp. Bless your pregnant little soul. I do not envy you.

Kelly said...

oh I wish I was in florida with you to help with camp.. rub that belly and love on this new lil baby! Good Luck with Camp... blessings will follow for being so willing to serve prego. I love you

Katheryn said...

If you need any help with getting everything ready for the baby after girls camp, you know I would LOVE to!!! I'm pretty much an expert at washing and folding all the little baby clothes :)

Heather said...

I know the girls more than adore you and all of your hard work. Our stake is so blessed to have you around Major Babe!

mrsarmogansclass said...

Yay for Camp and Babies...not necessarily in that order :)