Jun 18, 2009

Dreaming at 24.5 Weeks

2 sets of Good news...

#1Little Mark is still Little Mark! They could only get a "junk shot" of him today. He's a little stubborn (probably gets that from his Bulldog sister Cami) so he keeps hiding his face. Maybe we wants to be a total surprise. Which is fine by me too. Jenn (the ultrasound tech) has a fun sense of humor and wanted to point out the obvious. Take a peek at his equipment...we're very proud.

#2 You thought it was cool when Julie Andrews called me? Last night I had a dream that I was riding roller coasters in TN with Dolly Parton!! How fun. I had a great time last night riding roller coasters and singing songs and touring the Great Smoky Mtns with Dolly. Funny thing, she was worried about the market because she wanted to get rid of her house to get a new one. Dolly could do that at any point, she doesn't have to wait for a better market. Anyhow, I love Dolly. She's real! She works 9 to 5 at the chicken ranch, she'll give you some straight talk (hold the chatter please) and she can turn anyone (within reason) into a Rhinestone Cowboy!! Most importantly, she will always love you! I love that she considers herself Classy Trashy- a little bit classy and a whole lot trashy. No wonder I had such a great time in my dream last night. Thanks Dolly for your visit! Can't wait til next time. This picture shows how much fun we had!

6 comments:

mrsarmogansclass said...

RAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAA! Oh, goodness that post was THE BEST!
I love me some Dolly, too :) Reading that post was like having a "Smokey Mountain Christmas" early.

Amber Miskin said...

Now I see why your companions loved you sooo much! You are soo funny! You make me laugh all the way in AZ.

Katheryn said...

You are too funny! Glad that little Mark is doing great!

Kelly said...

Oh what a Night! I would have Loved to have been hanging with Dolly! She is Fantastic! We Love to crank her up then dance and sing with her!
Hey I bet You and her have the same Bust Size... Lucky Ladies!
It just wouldn't work if I was hanging out with her... it would be a Major Dissapointment! Dang... Who knows maybe in Heaven????

Kelly said...

I almost forgot to Mention Lil Mark looks Great! I can't wait to see him for reals! He is going to be one Funny Dude! He has had 24.5 weeks of Good Training!

Kim Jarvis said...

Love it! Dolly is one lucky lady! I know how much fun it is to ride a roller coaster with you!

reonsc