Jun 1, 2009

Pinch Me!

Is it June already? I can't believe it! I have 4 months until my baby is due to arrive. I have Girls Camp next week. Father's Day is coming up QUICKLY...and this is the first one Mark gets to celebrate. I'm falling more and more in love with my husband every day. The weather is getting SO hot! I've got Bunco tomorrow, teaching line dances at Enrichment Thursday, a baby shower this Friday, have to be at camp Sunday after church, Ichetucknee next Thursday (I'm counting down for that!), lots of birthdays and births this month. And Nursery was SOOOO good yesterday. Not wild like usual. Wow, I feel like someone should pinch me and wake me up! Hoping to slow down after camp. I have to get Baby Mark's room ready. Whatever will we do with it?

5 comments:

mrsarmogansclass said...

YAY...I LOVE being the first to post :) Girl, I'm only gonna say it once "Simma' Down Nah!" LOL!!! You've got quite the schedule, for real! Enjoy it now, things go in slow-mo for the first mmmmmm 3 months after your little one's born. Then they go into warp speed! Awwwww...Itch-Me-Touch-Me! Waaaaaaaah :( Lucky!

Katheryn said...

Whoa! I am glad you are happy about all that craziness. I'm ready to take a nap just reading about it!

Shauna said...

I miss you, girl. Sounds we are trying to compete with who has the most packed into one lifetime.

Deanna said...

Only 4 more months until we get to meet your little man!!! I love you like silly!!!

Amber Miskin said...

You are one crazy busy girl! I really don't know if I've ever been that busy...ok I take that back. I have, but not nearly as fun busy! Promise you'll at least take it easy when the baby comes. There's nothing like enjoying naps with your sweet baby, reading scriptures with him in your arms...It really is a great time to slow down and relish the time...especially before he starts running all over the place!