Sep 3, 2009

My Faves

Feast your eyes on my FAVORITE car ever. Not because its my favorite color yellow and not because its a convertible and certainly not because its a Mustang. Mustangs are not important to me (my husband would divorce me if I thought otherwise). From the back, you can see that two people are in the car. Looks like they carpool to save on money and the environment. You will soon see why this is my FAVORITE car.


I tried to get close-ups. If you see it, you'll want to speed up so you can catch a glimpse of this for yourself.




This is why! Do you see the passenger? This is not my first time seeing him. I have been lucky enough to witness this fun for the 5th or 6th time. Let me get closer for you


Are you wondering if his head moves? Cause it doesn't. This is a real dummy! (and a real oxymoron)



I'm not sure if the driver keeps this guy around for protection or because she's a comedic genius...but either way is fine by me.




Lately, he's gotten a really nice tan, a new hat, an earring and some drawn on facial hair.




Last time I saw him, he was wearing a Steve Irwin (R.I.P.) type hat, a little bit lighter skin and he was clean shaven.






Don't you love that the seat belt has the cushion on it, for his comfort? If that cushion wasn't there and there was friction, they might start a fire in the car!
Oh yeah, and the window is down. Gotta make sure he stays cooled off!



8 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, that is too much! I love that he gets his look updated ever so often - we can all use a makeover every now and then!
Right now I am thinking back to the last time I actually had an extra seat in my car to pull a funny like this...I think it was the day before Jake was born!

Katheryn said...

That is awesome! And you've seen this serveral times? Crazy!

Kelly said...

You better watch your back if you have seen him a few times? You better have your Hubby close by flexing his Giant Guns... That dude will stay hi Distance!
That showwer head looks Awesome! Heath is totally wanting one... He has a Love for a good shower head. We have spent a good chunk of Cash trying to find a good one?..
Enjoy!

Jessica Chalmers said...

Dang, unbelievable! I love that the head is tilted just at the perfect angle to discourage staring as you drive by. The average person would want to be discreet and not take the chance of this being a real person. Quick, look away, he might catch me staring! Ha - too funny!

that1gamer2know said...

I love that Dummy! I wonder, is this her "husband"? Does she talk to him on her way around town? Does she take him out at night and let him sit with her at the dinner table? Where does he sleep? Oh the questions are endless......

Kim Jarvis said...

That is great! I will be on the lookout for that car now.

The Boohers said...

Oh, you don't usually tan your passenger dummy? I just want to say that I love that you can "talk or not talk" (from your bio)with Mark. Do you guys also both love soup? :)

Kylee said...

I want one! Do you think I could just get dummy kids... my car would be SO quiet. Does that defeat the purpose of a dummy? I think I'm on to something... it's a win win!