Sep 2, 2009

New Shower!!

This past weekend I was showered twice. One was a family baby shower which was absolutely beautiful. The other was a new shower head! It was a late birthday present from my sweet husband. When we moved into our house, we had a waterfall type shower head and were so excited about it. However, it has totally sucked for the past 3 years.
Here it is. Once Mark installed it we had to try it out. No photos of us in the shower...we'll save those for Mark and Little Mark showering. And I promise they will be G rated.


I wanted one like this so we can rinse the shower. Mark gets SUPER greasy during the day and at night it goes EVERYWHERE. So when I clean the shower, it takes about an hour because all the pitchers of water I have to slowly fill to rinse the walls and door of the shower.



So now, we're ready for spraying down the walls, a dog or anything else that comes our way. :)

The best part, if we want to shower together, we can both rinse off at the same time.
Thank you Mark! Showers won't ever be the same again. They certainly don't have to be lonely.

P.S. I remembered my camera cord!

2 comments:

Katheryn said...

I love it! Now I wish I had one too!

Erin said...

I know what you mean about filling those pitchers - and you get sooo soaked doing it!!
I love the new shower head, we used to have a waterfall one, too - that also faded out like yours...happy showering!