Aug 31, 2009

Another Great Weekend

Items needed to blog about my great weekend:

Good Idea- Check
Take pictures- Check
Camera- Check
Camera cord- Oops

I knew I forgot something as I was carrying way too many things to the car this morning. I guess tomorrow will be my updates. :)

One thing I can say is that today is technically my 35th week and 35 days until my due date. Although I won't be going to the full 40 weeks. So really I've got more like 3.5 weeks left. And I'm SO excited.

Happy Monday.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Been there, done that! I *lost* my camera cord so much that Jason bought me a transfer stick thing last Christmas - just insert memory card and stick into computer. (of course, I have lost that a couple of times, too...but it is small enough to keep in my camera case.)
Congrats on making it to the tail end. I hope you are still feeling good, and that your tummy issues have improved!

Kelly said...

It is a good Monday! I can't believe you are almost Done! So FUN! Before long you will have a lil mmonkey to be blogging about. Oh the adventures that lie ahead!
What a goodtime in life! Your in my thoughts and prayers~!
xoxoxox

Amber Miskin said...

Why won't you be going the full 40 weeks? Are you scheduled for an induction?

Angela said...

I can't believe you have just over 3 weeks left!! It was great seeing you this weekend...You are glowing, my dear!

Jac said...

Casey, how much longer on that camera cord?! :)