Aug 27, 2009

Baby Stuff

Mark and I have been doing some looking and research. Mark (and this is the truth) was very concerned about using plastic bottles for the baby. He heard about BPA problems in plastic bottles and thought we should consider glass. I however, am very clumsy and would hate to drop a glass bottle. That being said, I jumped online and started looking around at different bottles. I found that most bottles are BPA free so that was no longer a big concern. With my history of G.E.R.D. (terrible acid reflux) and babies already having issues, I wanted to find something that may be able to help. I came across a brand that seemed different and had LOTS of great reviews. The main problem, they weren't in very many stores. Mostly available online.

Last week, I walked into Publix to pick up some salmon. I walked down the baby aisle and stopped at the bottles to see what they carry and there they were- MY BOTTLES! I bought all they had but that was only three 8 0z bottles and two 5 oz bottles. I was so excited I went home and took pictures to show all of you. Publix really made shopping a pleasure for me that night! And the fish was great too.



Then I got a birthday package and here is what was inside. I can't wait to see this on Little Mark's hiney! Thanks Becki! Now when are you going to update your blog???



Truth be told, I can't wait to see his little hiney! Forget putting stuff on it. :)

9 comments:

Erin said...

Publix salmon rocks.
Its so great to read your blog and remember all the feelings of being a first-time mommy to be. Love it!

Jessica Chalmers said...

cool bottles! I'll have to check them out!

Amanda and Steve said...

I think you need to do all the research on baby things and then tell me what to buy! And I LOVE the pants!

Mandi said...

After you have little mark we can celebrate with your excellent bottles, carrot cake and our handsome men (all of them). High five to publix.

Jac said...

Yes, 99% of all bottles are BPA free now! And--before you spend oodles of money on more bottles--I wouldn't worry too much about getting many of them. Maybe a few more of the 5oz ones, but 3 8oz bottles is plenty! The more you have, the more you have to clean! We ended up only using 2 of our 8oz bottles b/c there was no need to have a million bottles around the house. Just my 2 cents! :)

Angela said...

I totally agree...I think you may have just the right amount of bottles...more you have the more you do have to clean...and who loves cleaning!?? Cute outfit!! See you soon!

Katheryn said...

His little bum is going to be so cute in that outfit!

Jac said...

Casey, I was looking closely at the picture... are these MAM bottles? Please verify so I know what kind of pacis to get you!! :)

Deanna said...

Baby booty is the best! I know I sound like a freak, but I couldn't help kissing my baby boy's bottom... and I predict I will have the same trouble resisting my baby girl's hiney too.