Aug 17, 2009

Have I Been Hacked?

Who has my password and why are you playing tricks on me? I just looked at my blog baby tracker and it's telling me I have 49 days til my due date. Combined with the fact my little man is a little large + I have the sugar = an early arrival bear! How has this happened? Not the pregnant part...I remember vividly how that happened! But how did time go by so quick? Will someone let me know when I can start to panic?

For now, I'll wait patiently, continue getting his room ready and prepare whatever I can. I can work on my birthday dinner in Orlando and I'll get back to creating a dinner menu for the next couple weeks. Any thoughts on somewhere fabulous to eat in O-town or something quick I can cook after the gym?

4 comments:

Mandi said...

I say enjoy all your showers then do then onto the Oh my lands I have ________ days until I am a mommy freakout. Everyone does it. It is the most exciting and terrifing moment in your life. For the record you will be a great mommmy!

Katheryn said...

Don't panic at all! You already have so much mommy experience. You are amazing with kids. And since this is your own little one, you'll be even better at taking care him. You don't have anything to worry about at all. You are going to be terrific!

Jac said...

You will be a SUPER mommy!! And PS--DUH! You need to hit up Long John Silvers when you're in Orlando. They aren't here anymore!!! LJS, how I love you!

mrsarmogansclass said...

First all of...let me join all your other mommy friends in saying "YOU'RE GOING TO BE A GREAT MOMMY!!!" Ok, secondly enjoy this trip to Orlando, relax, let your hair down and get in all the "Mommy-Daddy Time" you can...six weeks, that's all I'm saying :) LOL! It's completely normal to be panicked and on edge as the date nears closer but with the anxiety grows the excitement so take it all in. You only get to wait to be a mommy for the first time ONCE so enjoy! I love ya and TWO DAYS til the birthday...that's the most important countdown right now!!!
p.s. Bahama Breeze has yummy, fresh caribbean style food in O-town...Mmmmmmm :)