Jul 2, 2009

95 days??

Mark and I have a cute little dry erase board that we leave notes on. The most recent note Mark wrote said "Its getting closer to baby time." I've known that eventually, the baby would come. I didn't think the first 6 months would go by so fast. I just noticed my blog baby ticker says I have 95 days. And yesterday at my OB appt, Little Mark was measuring a week ahead of schedule. So basically, I have 3 months or less!! I really need to get the nursery started (that's right, I said started) and get ready to welcome my little man.

That's all, before the pregnancy hormones kick in and I start crying again!

3 comments:

Amanda and Steve said...

Wow! That's less than 100 days! Much easier to wrap your mind around!

Angela said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to meet that little guy!

Ilene said...

Time flies! So treasure those little moments. And the comment on Katheryn's about going potty, too funny, to true wait till there is more than one baby and the dog that wants to come in....forget about locking the door then they'll just scream and beat on the door and you won't get anything done!