Jul 29, 2009

I Love Trouble!

I can't help myself, I just LOVE some troublemakers!

I was just reading an email from a lady who has 5 kids and I'm buying something from her off Craigslist (Stacy, another GREAT find!). Anyhow, I was telling her I would be by her house after 5. She responded with "after 5 would be fine, I'm just scrubbing the lipstick off my couch thanks to my daughter."

In nursery, we have one little girl who looks just like a niece of mine did at her age. She's SO sweet to me and always excited to see me but there is this little streak of badness in her and I love it! I can't get upset with her. If I do, she shows me those big blue eyes and almost white curly hair and I melt!

When I'm at the store, I love seeing the screaming kids that are so upset they didn't get their way or get into trouble some other way. Their faces are just so cute and sweet with all that sass coming out.

I have a family full of troublemakers. And we have produced more trouble along the way. My nieces and nephews are all so sweet, SUPER CUTE and all so bad at the same time (minus GA, she's too small to be bad- but its coming, I know it!). All I can do is laugh and love them and their badness.

The two worst of all would be my husband and my dog. Those two are nothing but buckets of badness...and that's what makes them so stinkin' cute. How can I be upset with Cami for chasing me around the house if I put shoes on? Really she just wants to go with me. Same with Mark, we are late for everything all the time but I really can't be mad at him, he is usually trying to get me to cuddle close to him instead of leaving on time. Sometimes, its just so good to be bad!

And best of all, I'm super bad! I always know how to get myself into a good amount of trouble. It calls me, I see in on my caller ID and I still answer! I know I'm going to be up to my ears with craziness once this little dude of mine gets mobile...but I can't wait to see the adventures he brings our way. Maybe his nickname will be Trouble!

5 comments:

Katheryn said...

Yep! He's definitely going to be trouble. But he'll also be so cute that he'll make you smile even when he's bad :)

Amanda and Steve said...

LOL I want to know what you're buying on Craig's list. And FYI: Old Navy has some AMAZING deals on baby clothes.

Kelly said...

Trouble ought to be his middle name! With you as his Mom we Know there will be trouble! One of our Favorite songs is called "Trouble" you must find it... Its a goodie!Trouble by Ray Lamontagne
I can't wait to see this little man!

Mandi said...

I can not wait for this little guy to get here. Harris is in needed of his "trouble buddy" Sometimes I watch Abi and Harris and just think of my Aaron and I are in TROUBLE!

Kreller Kaboodle said...

I understand this all too well! I think the same way as you when it comes to this! And my first offspring, well he's nothing but trouble! And I always laugh when I have to punish him.....LOL he's too stinking cute! And I LOVE how he acts! LOL trouble is good!