Feb 1, 2011

The Grocery List

I haven't exactly been great at things dealing with food lately. I can't even really tell you what I'd like to eat. Nothing really sounds good. Mark has been a trooper through this. So he made a grocery list for me and it reads as follows (spelling included):

bananas
cereal
juice
milk
paper plates
frozen pizza - Red Baron cheeze
Mac & Cheese
bread
fruity
tookys (obviously cookies, but he loves nicknames)
stuff for chili
tomatoes
stuff for fajitas
fruit cocktail for His Royal Highness
skeet-skeet-skeet
plain and tortilla chips
stuff for sheepless pie
stuff for beefless tips
burritos
salad

One of these items is not available at the grocery store. I guess later I'll get that personally delivered. One of my favorite things about Mark is his ability to make me laugh everyday!

4 comments:

DeeAnn said...

That is absolutely the funniest thing I have read today! Go Mark!!!

Kelly said...

Looks like he has you covered in ALL areas.. my favorite part was the "Stuff" I hope it all taste good to you and you start feeling better Real soon! Love you

Deanna said...

Hilarious! Mark is such a rock star!

Katheryn said...

He really is hilarious! Cute.