Feb 7, 2011

Satan's address

I went to church in Middleburg yesterday with my sister's family. The first Sunday of the month is always Testimony meeting. I was sitting in the foyer with Mark, Marky, my dad and my husband's best dude. So as people are bearing testimonies, we're playing name that voice. Then Mark was chasing after our wild man and this is what the rest of us hear from the woman at the mic:

"Satan is alive and real, and He lives at my house."

So Mark's best friend and I look at each other with big questioning eyes and he says "Who is that? I want to stay away from their house."

It was awesome. And good news for those of you who live elsewhere, Satan is evidently residing in Middleburg, FL. If you're tempted, it's not him personally. So, you have my permission to shoot his messengers.

1 comments:

Amanda and Steve said...

HAHAHAHA! Maybe I will just stay away from Middleburg entirely.