Feb 17, 2011

Col. Sanders Strikes Again

I was wondering where in the world (literally and figuratively) I'm getting views, so I decided to check my blog stats. Good news, When doing a google search for Col. Sanders, evidently my blog comes up because I found it hilarious that my husband thought Col. Sanders was fictional and I chose to blog about it.

So friends from around the world, please feel free to continue dropping by, comment, (in whatever language you speak) and visit again soon. Cause really, fried chicken unites us all.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love you! I can always count on a GOOD laugh when I vist you Blog!

that1gamer2know said...

haha! I found out if you google search "his green cast" my post about Christian breaking his arm comes up. Love it! (PS - the word verification is gluts. It makes me think you need more than guts to do it, you need GLUTS!)

Katheryn said...

Hahaha! Makes me wonder if my blog shows up on any weird searches :o

Mandi said...

Your the best! I see a gy and a high five in your future. YOU better watch out!