May 2, 2009

Crazy 24 hours

Friday night I rode in the back of my dad's '55 Chevy pick up truck on the tool box holding my sister's changing table/chest from Mandarin over the bridge. If Mark would've known before hand, he would have shot me!
Saturday- 1:40 am 1st grocery trip preparing for Cassie's baby shower.
7:25 am 2nd grocery trip
9:17 am 3rd grocery trip...AHHHHH
Prepared food for the shower
12:09 pm 4th grocery trip, yep I need a helper...good thing there's a baby on the way, in 12 years I'll be all set!
2:00 pm running behind for Cassie's shower
4:00 pm shower over, clean up and start planning for another shower
6:30 pm Young Women put on a Chili Cookoff and Dessert Auction Fundraiser for Girls Camp
6:50 pm time to eat some chili and auction off tasty desserts.
9:43 pm EXHAUSTED! WANT TO PUT MY FEET UP!!!

Biggest achievement of the day, I wore a white shirt and didn't get a thing on it!!! But Cassie's puppies did get something on the back of my white shirt...but at least I can't see it and I didn't do it!

Thanks everyone who came to Cassie's shower, it is great to have such supportive friends! We love you. Pictures to come!

In case I didn't mention...5 days til we find out what is baking in my easy bake oven and 12 days until we meet our niece Georgia-Ellee-Abby-Eva-Molly-Maelee-whatever her name will be! :) I'm thrilled she'll be here soon just so I can finally have her name and get something monogrammed!

6 comments:

mrsarmogansclass said...

Whoa girl...that's quite a schedule you got there!!! I know you're a little do-er and all, but you better take some time here and there to relax or I'll come spank you myself...ok, let me pick another punishment :) LOL! I'm glad the shower went well, right? Did Cassie like her gifts??? Love ya girl...I'm pooped!

Amanda and Steve said...

I didn't know it was such a busy day for you! Thanks for adding to your to-do list and helping us out tonight. I bet that whatever's in your oven is a tasty little treat!

lorijolley said...

1:40 am?! Who grocery shops at 1:40am? A Crazy loving sister like yourself! You are the best. Take a good long nap today, you deserve it!

Katheryn said...

The shower was great. You did a wonderful job! It was fun, great food and especially great company. I hope you put your feet up and rested all day today after church!

Jessica Chalmers said...

I had a great time at the shower! It was lovely! I need to get out more often. I feel like such a hermit sometimes.

Kelly said...

That is one CRAZY day... even more doing all that Prego! Only You could pull that all off... and do it all with a smile! The shower was fun... the food was yummy. Thank you!
I am a little more excited about camp?...? Know that I know you are going.
Hope you can take it easy and just rest for a bit!