May 19, 2009

Let the fun begin!

Now that I'm half way...that's right HALF WAY thru my pregnancy...I've been expecting the leg cramps. So guess what I woke up to this morning? A lovely charlie horse in my right leg. All I could do was ask Mark to rub it for me. And of course, he did. He's really sweet. I have to remember to appreciate him more often. Good news for him, these are supposed to stick around until Little Mark gets here. :)

Now if I could just remember to call the chiropractor! I hope my husband still wants to be married to me at the end of this pregnancy! I'm sure eternity is starting to loose its luster.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you get a leg cramp (becaue more are sure to come) just point your foot upwards and it will go away within seconds. Also, don't stretch your legs out in bed, because this can bring on the cramps. :) Happy Pregnancy!!! :)
Michelle

Michelle said...

oh my lands...i remember those awful leg cramps...i had them a lot, especially with my first pregnancy. Good luck with those...but good for Mark for doing you a good service about it! :) Have a happy day!

Amanda and Steve said...

Fun times. So sad I'm not having them. :-)

Jessica Chalmers said...

Michelle from the jordan family is right on- when you wake up and start to do the usual morning yawn and stretch - don't stretch your legs until you get out of bed! I got them a lot with Natalie and Ashtin but none with this little guy. Good luck!

Katheryn said...

Yuck! Ah the joys of being pregnant! Just keep thinking about the wonderful blessing you get at the end to help you get through all the awfulness!

mrsarmogansclass said...

Oh yeh...Ravi had to rub my legs all the time. Man those hurt, but I guess I don't have to tell you that huh? :) Wierd how it all magically goes away after they're born.

Tim, Rachel and our girls said...

I'll triple testify with Michelle and Jess. The only way to get rid of them is to somehow flex your foot... no pointing your toes during cramps. I would get them all the time in the middle of the night and I would hit Tim and call his name until he woke up and all I would say is "CRAMP, CRAMP!" He would ask which leg and then grab that foot and flex my foot so my toes would almost touch my shins. It helped a lot! But, man they hurt! I'll pray for ya sister!

P.S.- Sorry this comment is so long ;) Love ya!