May 5, 2009

Farts

I love just about any story about farts! It can be a real fart or a brain fart and I'm in heaven. However, I'm not a fan of fake farts...unless made with a machine! Sorry Nathan, your fart noise just doesn't do it for me!

My mom just called, she said "Hey, I'm having a brain fart. What are those things called that you drive up and get money from instead of going to the bank?!"

I get those ALL the time. I also have been known for a real fart at all the WRONG times!

Have you recently had a brain fart? What were you forgetting? Have you ever farted (passed gas, fluffed, pooted- WHATEVER you call it) while playing a game with your husband's friends that you just met? Or anything similar? Please share!

**EDITED PORTION***
My original blog was called "What's for dinner?" And I thought I'd blog about dinner items...but then I quit cooking for a while. Anyhow, Larry & Jessica Chalmers still have me listed as "what's for dinner" on her blog list of friends. So it reads:
What's for Dinner
Farts
1 hr ago

8 comments:

Nathan said...

I forget things all of the time so I am afraid that I am having a brain fart of the last time I had a brain fart. You know in certain household circles I am known as a Fartist. I have even been known to create a Gourmet Fart! But only in certain circles of course. Not just anyone can handle a true Fartist's work of art.

Casey Gentle said...

I think its a work of fart! :) But you're right!! And that's why we are such great friends after all the years!

that1gamer2know said...

I know a girl who never farts. Unless of course her and her sister are playing around and her sister's face just happens to get into the perfect position!

Katheryn said...

You might ask, how exactly do you produce a "Gourmet" fart? Why, by eating gourmet food of course! Thanks Nathan for calling my beanie weanies gourmet. For we all know that after you eat them is when you experience your most creatively Fartistic moments.

Katheryn said...

Is it just me, or does it seem like Nathan and I have spent just a little too much time thinking up names for his very gaseous nature?

Jessica Chalmers said...

Ha-I guess I will have to change it-although that is rather funny!

Kim Jarvis said...

I don't even know what to say....I can't stop laughing about "What's for dinner - Farts"
(which, by the way, was a bad word in my house growing up - I can't even imagine what my parents must think about how Curtis has ruined me - not to mention my children!)

mrsarmogansclass said...

Ok, so here's my two "scents" on the matter (LOL)...all my life I have called it "farting", "passing gas", "ripping one"...what have you. Then I marry this crazy Guyanese guy who says that when women fart it's called a "Queef" (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)
Don't ask me why...I have no idea, but I love the word nonetheless and get really tickled when Ravi says it :)