May 21, 2009

Have I mentioned...

I have a GREAT husband!


Please allow me a chance to broadcast and even gloat a little.
He is so loving. He stands for truth! He's a peacemaker. He has a GREAT laugh. He's hysterically funny. He is a great example. He is a great friend. He LOVES my family...all of them, and everything about them (even when its hard)! He is quite the impressive man and I'm thrilled he will instill in our son those same qualities. The same qualities it takes to make his grandma proud...or even his wife's mama! Mark makes me incredibly happy/grateful/ecstatic this whole eternity thing is available to us. Sometimes I have to pat myself on the back...when it come to choosing my companion, I did good! I almost forgot to mention how sexy he is!!

3 comments:

Christina Brinkworth said...

That is so great and cute!! I am so glad you are happy. We love Mark too!!

Jessica Chalmers said...

High fives to Mark!

Carrie Lorraine said...

Two snaps up in a circle!!! Wonderful hubbies are THE BEST :) Had a blast the other night...love hangin' with the GENTLES...HOLLA!