May 13, 2009

Appliance News

Breaking news from last night... upon arriving at home after dinner at Cassie & Jason's house we Mark and Casey Gentle found stuff in the freezer was thawing out, sugar free pudding was warm, butter was soft and worst of all...milk was room temp. So guess what we're doing tonight? If you guessed refrigerator shopping...you win some melted cheese and warm sour cream. We're very thankful we have a freezer on our back porch. It saved most of our frozen foods (that weren't too far gone). Now it has more than cookie dough in it! By the way, if you're in town or close by and would like some cookies, please call 20 minutes ahead! We'll bake them up and bring them out to your car. :)

FYI- I've got a niece is being born tomorrow!!! We can't wait to meet that little lady. Oh happy day! Cassie-I love you and I'm SOOOOO excited tomorrow is almost here. I know you're nervous, but I also know you'll do great! I'll be there the whole time. You'd better have your camera in your hospital bag.

2 comments:

Amanda and Steve said...

Grody about the food. Yay about the baby!

that1gamer2know said...

Jason is charging the camera now. We aren't allowed to film anything in the surgery room but once we are outta there its no holds barred. So glad to know you are fridge shopping. I can rest easy tonight knowing that. Love you!!!!