Apr 10, 2009

Great at 38

My family has always been pretty good size and we LOVE a family get-together. We went to Johnny and Nikki's house Tuesday night for Johnny's 38th birthday!! Since I'm trying to get better about taking pictures and actually having my camera on me...please stand-by while I'm self indulgent!

John Herbert II was born April 7, 1971. He is the firstborn of John and Faye Gullett. He weighed in at 9lbs. Our mom is a small lady and to throw out a 9lb baby from the start-you know her mom must've been proud! He was quite the handsome little dude. Johnny has always been good at everything he does. We all looked up to him for that. Growing up, he took good care of us and was a VERY protective big brother. He's always been very hard working. Whether working on a school project with his kids, in his yard, at his office, eating something tasty or even helping his family move, he still puts everything into what he's doing and doesn't quit til the job is done right. He used to race his Mustang and was the the first Mustang in his class to reach 200 mph in the 1/4 mile, which is INCREDIBLE! On a beautiful day like today, you might find him flying his plane or taking his kids off for a fun day at the fair. He has been married for 16.5 years to my sister-in-law Nikki and has 4 beautiful children. We love having him in our family.

The brothers-Left to right...Jason (Cassie's Husband), Mark (my sexy cuddly bear), Johnny (Birthday boy) and Jo-Jo (our little brother). Handsome group huh?
Then I tried to get Dad in the picture...but Jason snuck out the door to leave. If only I had photoshop! But you can see Big John in the back.

We love you Johnny and hope 38 is just as great as 28!! :)

0 comments: